With online shopping growing and the change in spending habits after COVID baby boutiques are becoming more and more difficult to find. I have included my top 5 below to give you some choice around the Houston area. You may find some ideas for outfits for your next photo session included.
As you guys have probably heard everything in Houston is an hour from Houston! But some of these are worth the trip! (Don’t forget to call ahead and check websites for opening hours etc).
Top 5 Baby Boutiques in Houston.
- Itsy Bitsy Boutique. This is a gorgeous shop and stocks clothes for babies, children and even tweens! It also has some nursery decor and changing bags. The tween loft is really cute! It is located in Lamar River Oaks and has a respectable 4 star rating on google.
- Sweet Bambini. Located in Memorial at Kirwood. It stocks newborn to age 8 clothing and accessories. With google giving it a 5 star rating. It is sure to be a great choice for gifts.
- Simply Perfect Baby. Cute store with lots of designer brands. Located in West Memorial. It stocks newborn to age 12 clothing.
- Petite Re Modern Child. Has a couple of locations one of them in Katy. It is a modern store with lots of beautiful clothing for boys and girls. The gifts available are cute and balanced between educational and lots of fun.
- Baby’s and Kids 1st. Is not so much a boutique but more of a local chain. It stocks cribs, bedding, toys and more. It is located on Richmond Avenue in Houston.
While I know that it is easier to shop at the larger chain stores these baby boutiques in Houston offer a viable alternative for your baby or for gifts. I would love to know if you visit and what you purchase!
My blog on maternity stores in Houston may also be of interest. Click here to view.
I would also love for you to follow me on Facebook. And to know what you thought about this blog on my Top 5 Baby Boutiques in Houston.